We take care to promote a healthy environment for everyone to enjoy in Eternal Crusade. Suspension and banning of a player's account is obviously something we would like to avoid, but it is occasionally necessary in order to ensure a safe and enjoyable game for everyone.
The following is a list of conducts that are not tolerated and may result in the suspension, or permanent banning of your game account. Punishment as a result of these rules is up to the discretion of the Eternal Crusade team.
1. Exploits and Hacking:
- Purposeful or repeated use of known exploits in order to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Altering game files in a way that provides an advantage.
- Intentionally disrupting the connection of other players.
- Distributing informaiton about exploits and/or hacks.
- Disrupting the performance of Eternal Crusade servers.
2. Impersonation of Behaviour employees.
- Attempting to impersonate Behaviour employees is not accepted for any reason.
- Offensive, hateful, threatening, racist, xenophobic, anti-LGBT+, sexist, and otherwise disgraceful and/or abusive comments, including: false and unsubstantiated allegations, personal attacks, and harassment.
- Messages containing confidential information such as personal email, address, phone number and other personal information.
- Excessive messages directed at, or defaming the character of players.
- Sending death threats to the developers or any player of the game.
4. Illegal activities:
- Comments promoting disobedience and illegal actions or linking to illegal content;
- Comments violating the laws and regulations of Quebec and Canada or explain how to transgress the laws.
- Any publication which does not respect the right to confidentiality and authorship, as well as any comment whether offensive, seditious, blasphematory or giving rise to prosecution will be removed.
- Links to pornographic and offensive content.
Update: Cheaters and Hackers
We are now taking a Zero-Tolerance Policy in regards to dealing with cheaters. If a player is caught using a game mod or hack, they will receive a permanent in-game ban. Bans issued as a result of this are final and non-negotiable.