With the free version becoming available, we want to thank our paying customers up to this point for their support in getting us to this point.
You are considered a "paying player" if you are one of the following;
- Early Access
- Any paid package up till launch of free version
(Yes, Humble Bundle for Charity version counts)
As a paying player, you have started to receive some of these thank you gifts, but this is the current list for paying players:
- 20,000 RTC ($20) given to you when you log in the first time after the 1.3 Content Update.
- A Steam giftable and tradable package of the full version of the game. You can give it to a friend or sell it on the Steam Marketplace.
- The Venerable Items will no longer be available for purchase, unique to you before the transition.
- Something more which will be really nice.
The people that will buy the new Imperium edition receive instead four faction DLCs. The DLCs can also be bought separately on Steam.
There are now three versions initially offered when we launch the free version.
Free Carnage Edition – Only 1 of 5 classes locked, normal progression. Purchasing a total of 20,000 in-game credits will also upgrade your account. Your extra progression will be unleashed when you upgrade.
Squadron Edition - Full game with 20,000 RTC, also upgrades the Free Carnage version. Progression is 3 times faster.
Imperium Edition - Full game with 20,000 RTC and 4 packs of weapons and armor (one pack for each faction).